These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of QuizWhizzer's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use QuizWhizzer's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "User Agreement" refers to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy. "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our Site and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as 'Resources'), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
You understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- By registering on our Service, you represent that you are at least 13 years of age and the supplied information is correct.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- If you create games or post material to the Service, or otherwise make material available by means of the Service (referred collectively as 'Content'), you understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various forms, which means that if you choose to use the available tools to submit any type of content to our Site, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By becoming a Content contributor, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any QuizWhizzer employees or representatives.
- We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- We do not assume any liability for any content posted by you or any other 3rd party users of our Site. However, any content posted by you using any tools on our Site, provided that it doesn't violate or infringe on any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of QuizWhizzer, and as such, gives us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute as we see fit. This only refers and applies to content posted via QuizWhizzer's tools as described, and does not refer to information that is provided as part of the registration process, necessary in order to use our Resources.
- We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the Content, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which QuizWhizzer links, and which link to QuizWhizzer. QuizWhizzer does not have any control over those third party websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their content or your use thereof. By linking to a third party website or webpage, QuizWhizzer does not represent or imply that it endorses that website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive material. QuizWhizzer disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of third party websites and webpages.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless QuizWhizzer and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Unless otherwise stated, QuizWhizzer and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on QuizWhizzer. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://quizwhizzer.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://quizwhizzer.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://quizwhizzer.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://quizwhizzer.com
Redistribute content from QuizWhizzer (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Limitation of Warranties
By using our Site, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from QuizWhizzer or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
QuizWhizzer does not currently charge any fee to register to open an account for the Services. However, you may be required to pay fees to use certain features or content made available through the Site and Services. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to introduce fees for use of all or any portion(s) of the Site and/or Services at any time. We will notify you if we introduce any new fees or change existing fees, for example, we may send you an email if you have registered with us to use our Services, or we may post a notice on the Site indicating of such changes. However, we will never apply any new or higher fees to you retroactively.
Users have the option to purchase additional features or functionality for their QuizWhizzer account ("Upgraded Membership"). Upgraded Memberships may be purchases by paying a recurring subscription fee. The terms stated below will govern your participation in these programs.
- Subscription Cancellation by You: If you have purchased a recurring Upgraded Membership subscription, you may end your Upgraded Membership at any time. When you choose to end your Upgraded Membership subscription, your subscription does not renew on the next auto-renewal date. You may continue to enjoy your Upgraded Membership benefits until that date, after which your account will be automatically downgraded. You can end your subscription at any time from your account settings or by contacting us at: email@example.com.
- Cancellation by Us: We may cancel your Upgraded Membership at any time for any reason, with or without prior notice
- Refunds: Except when required by law, Upgraded Memberships are non-refundable. By purchasing an Upgraded Membership, you authorize QuizWhizzer to periodically charge, on a going-forward basis and until cancellation. The subscription will continue until you cancel your subscription, or we terminate it. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of the next periodic fee to your account.
- Price changes: QuizWhizzer may change the price for Upgraded Memberships from time to time. QuizWhizzer will communicate any price changes to you in advance and, if applicable, how to accept those changes. Price changes for Upgraded Memberships will take effect at the start of the next subscription period following the date of the price change. As permitted by local law, you accept the new price by continuing to maintain your Upgraded Membership after the price change takes effect. If you do not agree with the price changes, you have the right to reject the change by unsubscribing from the Upgraded Membership prior to the price change going into effect. Please therefore make sure you read any such notification of price changes carefully.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our Site and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information. To the extent you have paid any fees to QuizWhizzer prior to termination of your account, you will not be entitled to any refund of such fees.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our Site and the use of this Site (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the Site and the information and services on the Site are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
The boilerplate for this Terms and conditions page was created at terms and conditions template generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org